Submitting your confirmation prepayment means that you have read and agreed to our reservation/cancellation policies.
Little Corn Island Beach and Bungalow (LCBB) is a small resort which adds to the tranquility and intimacy of your experience when you stay with us. However, being a quaint, small resort makes scheduling and booking a vital process.
When you make a reservation, we are committing to hold your resort/cabanas available for you so that you can make all the necessary arrangements to put together your vacation. We make that commitment to you, just as you are making the commitment to LCBB that you will pay for the cabana that we have set aside for you and your family. To maximize your flexibility during your vacation in Nicaragua, we recommend that you place your visit to Little Corn Island in the beginning or middle of your trip. Plus, we highly recommend that you protect your family and your vacation investment by purchasing quality trip insurance.
We ask, therefore, that prior to making your reservation with LCBB you review and agree to the terms and conditions of our reservation policy.
- Deposits are prepayments
- Late arrivals are responsible for the cabin left empty for any portion of their original reservation
- Early departures are responsible for the cabin left empty for any portion of their original reservation
- Deposits are prepayments and are NON REFUNDABLE under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- Because LCBB is not responsible for weather (including severe tropical weather such as storms, winds or hurricanes), airline scheduling, panga/boat service, your personal trip planning, government actions, personal health changes, changes in family health, village power or other events out of our control we do not consider these factors valid reasons to invalidate or change our NO REFUND policies.
- Just like any other hotel, we require the balance due for your stay payable at check in
- Payment methods accepted at LCBB are limited to US$ (clean, not torn, written on or marked, this is the only type of US$ accepted in Nicaragua and therefore at LCBB), Nicaraguan Cordobas, Visa, Master Card, Am Ex and Discover (because card use here at LCBB incurs a 12% convenience fee and other places on the island that do accept cards charge up to 10%), to avoid these fees, we recommend travelers bring cash to satisfy check in due amounts, incidentals and taxes
- Little Corn Island Beach and Bungalow is not responsible for any damage to or loss of your belongings.
By providing your prepayment, you are confirming that you have read, understand and will comply with the reservation/cancellation policies of Little Corn Island Beach and Bungalow.
A prompt prepayment is required to confirm a reservation. This prepayment amount is 50% of the cabin and RADDeal (if selected) and is NON REFUNDABLE. If we have not received your prepayment within two weeks of the reservation confirmation email, we have the right to cancel the reservation with no notice.
For North American guests, a US$ check or money order may be sent to our US address (address provided at time of reservation confirmation from LCBB).
Guests from outside North America have only a credit card option to make the prepayment. Information on providing card details will be included at the time of reservation confirmation. A 5% convenience fee applies for prepayment card transactions.
Making a prepayment:
After the guest has provided the arrival/departure dates, # and age of guests (if under 17) and RADDeal selection (yes or no), we will provide all of the information needed to confirm and prepay the reservations.
Credit Card Convenience fees:
We are on a remote tropical island with no bank, ATM, Western Union or mail service. This makes getting the cash to Little Corn Island (where all bills, payroll, etc. are paid in US$ or Nica Cordobas) from credit card transactions very expensive. Due to these increased costs, confirmation prepayments are charged a 5% convenience fee. Card use here on the island, at the few business that do accept cards, incurs a convenience fee of up to 10 or 12%. LCBB charges 12% for card use here at the hotel. To avoid these fees, we recommend that our guests bring US$ or Nicaragua Cordobas to pay check in, taxes and incidentals around the island.
Final payment of Cabin and RADDeal (if selected) is required at check in. There is an informative form that needs to be reviewed and signed by the guest at that time as well. The Nicaraguan government requires that passport information be recorded at this time. When your cabin is ready, a brief in cabin introduction will be given.
Delayed arrivals charges and penalties:
You must contact us (phone, email or text) as soon as possible if your arrival is delayed. Without that contact, your cabin(s) will not be held for more than the first night of your scheduled stay. Guest is still responsible for the cabin(s) and taxes for days left vacant. Those that have selected the RADDeal and are delayed in arrival will only be charged the cabin cost at the non-discounted price, not the RADDeal costs.
Early departure charges and penalties:
Early departures are charged in full for cabin(s) and taxes for the full stay. Guests that have selected the RADDeal will only be charged the non-discounted rate for the cabin(s) left vacant, not the cost of the RADDeal.
Little Corn Island Beach and Bungalow, its owners or assigns are not liable for any cost, losses, inconveniences etc. caused by any unexpected circumstance including but not limited to severe tropical weather. Purchase quality trip insurance to protect your valuables and belongings.
Lost, stolen or damaged belongings:
Little Corn Island Beach and Bungalow, its owners or assigns is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged belongings at any time during your Nicaraguan travels. Purchase quality trip insurance to protect your valuables and belongings.
Injuries and illness:
Little Corn Island Beach and Bungalow, its owners or assigns are not responsible for any injuries or illnesses that occur during your Nicaraguan travels. Guests and visitors partake in activities and experiences at their own risk. Pack a simple first aid kit and purchase quality trip insurance to protect your traveling party.
Protect yourself, your family and your vacation investment from unexpected events and costs by procuring quality trip insurance before leaving for your trip. Google “trip insurance”, look for a “broker” that represents numerous carriers and shop carefully for the best possible coverage. Bring coverage and contact information with you on your trip.