TOP 10 REASONS TO VISIT NICARAGUA'S LITTLE CORN ISLAND
Amazingly close to North America and incredibly inexpensive, Little Corn Island, Nicaragua is a little known, practically untouched by tourism, “Tropical Island Paradise”!
No cars, motorcycles, golf carts or airport have kept Little Corn Island one of the best kept island secrets in the Caribbean and the world. This is your chance to be one of the few that have ventured to this secret island paradise.
The Top 10 Reasons to visit Little Corn Island:
- Tired of Cancun, Cozumel, Jamaica and other “resort” type places
- Rather not be accosted when you arrive with the latest fabulous time share opportunity
- Getting bombarded on the beach for trinkets, sunglasses, “Rolex” watches, etc. is not your idea of a relaxing Caribbean vacation
- You know and understand bugs and other critters live in the tropics
- Looking for a little island that is in the middle of nowhere which makes this place different than home and that is a good thing
- It is funny and charming that islanders’ call a “geco” an “alligator” and instead of “hello” you say “ok” and islanders respond “alright”
- No cars, motorcycles, mopeds or golf carts (and their noises) can be found anywhere on the little island
- It is OK that your boss might not be able to contact you while you are on your vacation because . . . “sorry boss, the wifi was down”
- Going with the flow even if a meal out takes an hour to prepare as it is just another opportunity to relax, unwind and have a beer in a remote tropical island paradise
- Few things are better than the beach, a cool ocean breeze and the sound of the ocean waves while enjoying a great margarita (or rum drink), a good book and a comfortable hammock